Feed the Root - 100ml Travel Size Shampoo
Deeply cleanses without stripping the hair
Rids the hair, skin, and scalp of impurities
Wakes up volume and shine, adding vitality and luster
A complex shampoo with tea tree oil and bamboo extract for deep cleansing, nourishment, and strong, smooth, healthy-looking hair.
UPC: 813944020085, Size: 100ml
- Contains high-performance botanicals and proven professional-grade ingredients to give your hair the nourishment it needs to be beautiful
- Panthenol: A provitamin derived from vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) that moisturizes, thickens and boosts hair’s body quotient
- Bamboo Extract: Rich in silica, helps the body absorb essential minerals, while removing dead skin cells and build-up to promote scalp and hair health
- Tea Tree Oil: A gentle anti-bacterial, unclogs and nourishes the hair follicles to create a healthy environment for hair growth
- Oleyl Erucate: A color-safe alternative to jojoba oil, a sustainable vegetable-based ester oil that moisturizes the scalp
- Olive Squelane: An animal-friendly alternative to shark liver oil, this botanical lipid derived from olives, smoothes and helps prevent UV damage
- Oligogeline: Derived from red seaweed, this plant-based silicone repairs and smoothes dull hair to improve luster and shine
- ACB Biochelate 5: A nutritional complex of five fermented essential minerals: silicon, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc, which nourishes hair
Suitable for all hair types, including color treated|Suitable for all skin types
Feed the Root Shampoo|Base Coat Serum|Shining Moment Glosser
“I love the smell, feel, texture, and simplicity of Tara Smith’s haircare line."|Demi Moore, actress
All Tara Smith products are fully vegan; free from any animal derived ingredients and are not tested on animals.
Be kind. Be beautiful. Be good.
“All of my haircare products are fully vegan and not tested on animals. Every product is free from animal-derived ingredients, parabens, SLES, glycols, phthalates, PEGS, artificial coloring, and synthetic fragrances.” - Tara