Oh, how we love Next Day Hair– walking the line between just-rolled-out-of-bed and effortlessly stunning. Master the art with tips from Tara.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Sectioning clips
- Wide tooth comb
- Brush – medium-sized ceramic style with a round barrel vent
- Curling iron – medium-barrel
- Hairdryer: Try to choose one that is lightweight and features tourmaline to add shine and eliminate static
- Tara’s Base Coat Serum
- Tara’s Shining Moment Glosser
Next Day Hair – Approach 1
- Prep day old hair by spraying Shining Moment Glosser all over to revive, refresh, and add shine.
- Using sectioning clips, divide hair into five parts — top, both sides, and two length-wise from crown to nape.
- Taking one section at a time, but saving the top section for last, wrap hair from middle to tips around a medium-sized curling iron or simply blow-dry with a ceramic medium-sized round barrel vent brush.
- Once you reach the top section, mark your part — center, side, or etc. — and continue to style hair.
- After you’ve completed your entire head, run your fingers through and shake to loosen. Pull on ends to achieve a textured look.
- Finish with Shining Moment Glosser to seal in style.
Next Day Hair – Approach 2 (Low Maintenance)
- Cleanse and condition hair the night before.
- Make sure to comb the conditioner through your hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Using a towel, squeeze water out so the hair is damp.
- Next, gently work two to three pumps of Base Coat Serum into your hair from mid-length to ends.
- Twist your hair into a loose and high bun and blast with a blow dryer until the hair is 90% dry.
- Get a good night’s sleep. (Silk pillowcases are great – they seem to always keep your hair in place.)
- The following day, take hair down gently, shake, and then spray with Shining Moment Glosser.
Voila! Sexy, scrumptious Next Day Hair!
Get the Look