Get this timeless look that knows no boundaries, from beach to work to a never-forget-event. The Halo Effect is as elegant as it is bohemian and has always been a favorite of Tara’s (and her many clients). Give it a try – you’ll love it!
- Brush your hair through with a paddle brush.
- Start the braid off on one side of the forehead, by taking 3 sections of hair, no more than 1 inch each and absolutely do not go any further than one inch from your forehead.
- Begin your braid, intertwining one piece of hair over the other, each time adding a small section of hair to each of the three pieces.
- Continue this process around your entire head.
- Spray a little Shining Moment Glosser on your fingertips and apply to hair to keep any strays in place.
- Once you have gone around your head and completed the braid, you may need pins secure the braid. Try to match your pins with your hair color to camouflage them.
- The more relaxed The Halo Effect looks, the better. Achieve this by using a backcombing brush in the opposite direction. This will make it look like there are some looser pieces for a softer, relaxed effect.
Get the Look